Initially known as the School of Applied Arts, the Faculty of Art and Design was originally adjoined to the School of Architecture. The goal to become a world-class reference centre for local and global arts has motivated the entire faculty to strive harder and more creatively to achieve success in the fields of design and creative art. Various strategies have been organised to strengthen and enhance the faculty’s services to the community in general. This includes the aspects of academia, student affairs, research, culture and social issues.
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES :
- Diploma in Art and Design (Graphic Design & Digital Media) – AD111
- Diploma in Art and Design (Ceramics) – AD115
- Diploma in Art and Design (Fashion Design) – AD116
- Diploma in Art and Design (Photography & Digital Imaging) – AD117
- Diploma in Art and Design (Fine Art) – AD 118